Phuket is the biggest island in Thailand and is blessed with numerous gorgeous beaches. If you want to enjoy a nice quiet holiday on white sand, then you can pick and choose from countless Thai beaches. The best part is travelling to these beaches is not a problem at all as you can hire the services of Phuket car rental. There are many agencies that offer such services, so do your research and you should be on your way to a scenic beach for a holiday of a lifetime. We’ve collected five of the best beaches of Phuket in Thailand that can blow your mind away. Have fun!
- YaNui. This is a small yet absolutely beautiful beach. If you love taking photographs then get busy and click away! While on this beach, you can enjoy the view of Keyao Noi which is an island nearby. You can indulge in activities like snorkelling and body boarding. You may also treat yourself to some delicious Thai food from stands in the area.
- Nai Harn. This is one beautiful beach tucked away in the southern region of Phuket. The beach boasts of greenery and soft sandy beaches. The tides go from strong currents to high currents. The Samnal monastery owns much of the beach so it’s not very commercial which means if you want some peace and quiet this beach is just for you. There’s a lake close to the beach where you can indulge in a bit of fishing too.
- Surin Beach. King Rama IX used to visit this beach in the 1950’s and would enjoy a luxurious day out. This beach has quite a few swanky hotels with a golf course. Decorated with cute palm trees and water that has two shades of blue running in it, this is mother-nature’s masterpiece. Finish your day with some delicious food and a lovely cocktail to go with it.
- Kata Beach. This beach is about 1.5 km in length and you will never find it crowded so you can always find a quiet corner for yourself. The beach is blessed with nice soft white sand and many cute restaurants for you eat local Thai dishes. It attracts tourists the whole year around from all over the world. Women can indulge in retail therapy as there are many shops selling a variety of things. In other words, it’s hours of fun!
- Freedom Beach. This beach is located in the noisy Patong district. The beach itself offers the perfect dose of tranquility that any tourist would desire. There’s also a jungle nearby so you can put your adventurous spirit to the test and go trekking. The sea in this area boasts a rich turquoise shade and is a treat for the eyes. Take wonderful pictures in this area and create lasting memories.
These are some of the hottest and popular beaches in Phuket that you can visit. As a tourist you will not be disappointed in the least! So book your hotels, flights, and Phuket car rental services for the tropical trip of a lifetime!